Sunday, October 28, 2007

More Pics and an Update

Wow...I just realized! I never posted pics of the beautiful socks made for me by LkManitou!! So, without further ado, here are the pics of the socks she made me!




Oh, and remember that Knitting To Do list?
  • Finish the CTH Contest jacket and get it mailed by 5/29.

  • Knit the Laurel Fibonacci Stripe top for my former boss by 6/24 (it's a gag gift, and I'll have to adapt it a bit for *him*).

  • Finish my Crayon Box Jacket

  • Make the gorgeous Scotch Thistle Stole that Ann gifted me with in SP8.
  • Knit messenger bag for my HP downstream

  • Knit bookmarks for my HP downstream

  • Spin sock yarn for my Spinning SP

  • Spin sock yarn for my Sock Swap Pals

  • Knit the Socks

  • Work on a special secret project for a Pal

  • Fill in the gaps with Guidepost Charity Sweaters
And yes, I AM now back to working on the Crayon Box Jacket...should have more of that to show soon!

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

beautiful socks!
and I love your halloweenie package too!