Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winter/(Christmas!) SP

Christmas arrived early today!! That's right, it's my Winter Secret Pal package!! Take a look at the package!


Ok, so unwrapping it, it looks a little more like this:


Yes, it was a wait, but oh, SOOO worth it! There were four balls of yarn, one of a Tahki yarn, one Alpaca yarn called Atacama (both in lovely Southwestern colors), and two balls of Baby Ull from Dalegarn!

The Dalegarn goes with the pattern book that my SP included - full of AMAZING baby patterns!! Really cute sweaters, dresses, hats, and even booties and blankets! Here's one of my favorites:


Definitely some good things to choose from for the impending arrival of Ava Rose - Due in less than 3 weeks!!! I do have the Wonderful Wallaby as a gift to take when I go up to meet her, but this will give me something new to make up for the future!

Oops, sorry, back to the box...Also in the picture above, is a HUGE tea mug! Even better, it's FULL of tea! A mix of TAZO teas...I think I'm most looking forward to the Refresh Herbal Infusion - A bracing blend of northwest grown mint leaves with a hint of tarragon. I LOVE mint teas, and this looks like a very interesting take on mint :).

Ok, so as for the rest of the box, I also got about 4 oz of Navajo - Churro roving! YUM! This was home grown in Albuquerque. Looking forward to trying it out! Oh, and the most important part...two bars of DARK CHOCOLATE!!!


What a WONDERFULLY thoughtful box! Thanks so much Let It Rain aka Applepieisyum!!

No comments: