Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To SP or not to SP, That is the question!

Knittyboard SP10 is about to get started, signups close in two days! I filled out most of my survey weeks ago... But I haven't decided whether to turn it in yet or not...

Yay - It's fun to spoil someone and get spoiled in return. You may be introduced to new yarns, patterns, books, teas...who knows!

Nay - It starts right after the holidays. I'm having a hard time even getting motivated to spoil family for Christmas, much less a downstream. I have a TON of yarn. There are good upstreams, and then there are just so-so upstreams. I don't want to BE or GET a just so-so Upstream...

The dating thing has been taking up a lot of my time lately, though it doesn't appear to be going very far very fast. So, I just don't know. What do YOU think?

1 comment:

LadyLungDoc said...

Difficult to say - if you heart isn't in it, it's not in it...but then again, I have always had awesome upstreams on knitty swaps. If you don't do SP10, you could always do one of the quickie swaps if the urge strikes you.

Not much help, am I? ;)