Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finger Lakes Fiber Festival

The 12th Annual Finger Lakes Fiber Festival is coming up quick!

What's this you say?
When I took up spinning last year, I discovered that there is an Annual Fiber Festival held in Hemlock, NY!

And this is relevant how?
I grew up about 20 miles from Hemlock, and in fact, the Kindergarten I went to was actually located in the old school in the heart of downtown Hemlock!

So, you guessed it...I'm going home for a visit, and even better, I'M GOING TO A FIBER FESTIVAL!! This will actually be my very first! Can't wait till they post the class and demo schedules so I can sign up for my classes. BTW, if you happen to be reading this, follow the link, and notice that the class time schedules are up, LET ME KNOW, Please! I definitely don't want to miss out!

No comments: