Saturday, June 03, 2006

Victory!!

Finished up the sampler clutch today...it looks GREAT!! This really is the same basic pattern that Pam wrote, it's just adapted a bit, rearranged a bit, and so forth! You can see the great yarn over detail in the front view. The back view is a little simpler, consisting of the initial garter and stockinette sections. I added the I-cord just to finish it off!

I'll be posting the updated instructions on several of the Yahoo groups once I get them completed. If you are not a member of one of the groups that I post them to, and you'd like a copy, let me know and I'll forward the word file.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»