Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sorry!

I've been admonished for my lack of posts of late... sowwy! I am still knitting...no spinning lately. I actually went out to take some updated pictures today, only to find out that my camera batteries need charging! Ok, so I'm not too on top of things. Anyyhow, first grape arbor shawl is stalled, as I am working on the second. I really like the drape, color, and clarity of the second shawl. Will post a pic when I get it.

Went by Chez Casuelle again today...had to look at the Cherry Tree Hill rovings...YUM! Ok, so it's not THE softest roving, but it's pretty nice anyhow. And the colors are MUCH more vibrant than they appear on her page. Picked up a bag of the Jewel Tones potluck. I was also very intrigued by their misc felting bags. They consist of a total of about 6 oz of fiber in all sorts of different colors and shades. It was enough to make me want to 1) Take up Needle Felting, or 2) Spin a wicked funky multi-color yarn!

On my way home, I just happened to see the signs for the Lakeridge Winery Craft Fair and remembered that THAT was why we didn't see Melody this morning...so, dropped by to chat with Melody and Barry for a bit. Even better, I had already spent all of my actual cash that I had...so I couldn't stray to the Kettle Korn booth! Woo Hoo!

Off to work on the shawl, but will charge batteries and try to get you some pictures perhaps tomorrow.

No comments: