Thursday, May 31, 2007

Arrived!

Tracking tells me that the jacket arrived in Vt at noon today!

Finally started knitting again last night. Am working on the surprise sweater that I offered to make...no, no, nothing so grand as the one I finished. This is more of a surprise/gag gift...and it's a vest/shell made from worsted yarn. Oh, but yes, it too has a deadline... June 24th!

Picked out / went stash diving for a couple of projects for my newest secret pal - in the Harry Potter swap. Will probably cast on some of that too, since it has to also be done by the early part of July, and some of it is very small and will knit up quickly.

In other news, I FINALLY got my last Spring Fling package together - will go in the mail tomorrow. And if you were my SF upstream, I'd love to know who you were...

4 comments:

Batty said...

I hate deadline knitting. Takes all the fun out of it for me, so I try not to do it too much.

You can do it! Anyone who can knit that impressive jacket in less than a year's time can knit anything.

spinndiva said...

wohooo for it getting there! NOW the waiting starts...

Kappy111 said...

this waiting is killing me!!! I know it is making you crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That jacket is sooo beautiful! And steeks! EEK! I can't fathom cutting my knitting, but it turns out so well... you did a wonderful job!