Saturday, September 30, 2006

Judy Pascale Yarn Purchased!

Ok, I GOT IT! Decided on the Gloss yarn from KnitPicks. I figured this would be a nice departure from my normal Blue/Green/Purple colors :) Will still have to hunt down/purchase some beads to go with it, but I think this will be a GREAT yarn for a lovely vest. Perhaps I'll wait until I have the yarn to pick out beads...so I can see how they interact with the color.

Ok, back to Guidepost sweaters...#2 is almost complete now. Plan is to finish #3 by the end of October then I can move on to other projects...

1 comment:

KnitChick said...

Perhaps...but I don't even know what colors they come in, or what color I would want to go with that yarn!

Ugh...just went to look at the quantity info...and it requires math...not normally a problem, but it also requires me to know what size vest I'm making...and at 11:52 pm, and having to get up and go to work early tomorrow morning, THAT really is asking too much...