Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here, There, Everywhere!!

Wow...I feel like my brain is going in 10 different directions!

  • The Hogwarts Sock Kit swap (see link in sidebar) is heating up...lots of fun activities, quizzes, daily riddles...and a million blogs that I'll admit I'm not reading much of... I've been planning what I want to do for my partner's bag. I'm going to kinda wing it I think...have some design ideas, need to look up a particular "stitch" pattern.
  • Hoping to make it to Tampa this weekend for some shopping for the same.
  • The trip to Tampa would/will hopefully be double duty (for a date!)
  • Fishing is going well, but ooooohhhhhh so exhausting!
  • It's spring which is time for all sorts of events - Central Florida Fair coming up, looking forward to a new teacher - Judy Pascale is coming in April!
  • We'll be having a trunk show of Blue Heron Yarns in February.

2 comments:

Batty said...

Yarn shopping and a date? Wow. Just wow. What a day that's going to be!

LadyLungDoc said...

Wow - spring in January? Hope the shopping and date go well!