Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Knitting Group!!!

It's official!!!

There's a NEW Fiber Group in Town!!


Some of you may know I've been wanting to start a "local" group for a while. Tonight I got a couple of other Ravelers together and we had our first meeting!!

We are the Four Corners Fiber & Craft group!

We already span a wide range of crafts, including Knitting, Crochet, Spinning, Felting, Glass-working, Pottery, Counted Cross Stitch, Swedish Weaving... What else can you add to our resume? We will meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 6pm-8pm and would LOVE it if you decide to join us!

2 comments:

Batty said...

Sniff... I need to start checking real estate listings in your area!

Kappy111 said...

:-( I would love to join the group, but it is too far from my house....