Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ravenclaw Quiz #5

Okay, Ravenclaws, it's quiz time again! This time I want you to summon up all your creativity and develop a spell for the following situations. Just the name of your spell will do:

1. Do my homework for me. Escribenum
2. Tidy up my bedroom. Organizum (I could REALLY use this one right now!!)
3. Make a delicious chocolate cake. Cocoayum
4. Make my professor stay in bed today. Petrificus Totalis (What? That's already been used?? Nah...)
5. I would like breakfast in bed, please. Ovus Resticus
6. Stick all my Quidditch opponents' feet to the floor. Tarfuticus
7. Give everyone the giggles. Hilarium
8. Dye some yarn in my favorite color. Colorificus
9. Unravel the mess I've made with my yarn. De-spagheticus
10. Knit my Prefect the perfect bag! Sackoloricum

Good luck! A prize goes to one lucky Ravenclaw!

No comments: