Monday, June 18, 2007

Good News!!!


I'll be getting my jacket back!!!


Yep, it's true, I didn't make the final four. Now, now, no crying out there... Yes, it would have been nice to win, but I'm really happy that I'll get my jacket back and won't have to make another one!!

And...since it's all mine, I can (and will) be able to sell the pattern myself! Have to work out the details and how it will be available, but it WILL be made available sometime in the not-so-distant future. I'll let you know.

Thanks again to everyone who was so supportive, encouraging, and excited on my behalf. It was a great experience, and maybe the start of a new opportunity for me!

11 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

Hey I think you did great! You could sell your pattern on www.etsy.com You should check it out.

Batty said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, but the jacket rocks, and it's great you're getting it back. It's so happy and colorful, you'll be wearing it for years.

Let us know if the pattern becomes available!

Anonymous said...

Sorry not to see you in the final four - I think your jacket is truly beautiful. I'll be waiting for the pattern - can I reserve one now?

Melody

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't make the final four, but congrats on being a finalist and getting your jacket back!

-Penny

cpurl17 said...

It's a beautiful jacket! Glad she's on her way home! :)

spinndiva said...

I think you did great!
I love the jacket and I know I will get the pattern,when you make it available...
will you sign it for me?

Glad you are getting it back though...

LadyLungDoc said...

Woo hoo! Pattern for sale!!
I know an online yarn shop owner - I'll tell her to take a look at it...

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

Sorry you didn't win. As far as I'm concerned, yours was tops. See you Saturday!

clumberknits said...

I wish you'd won, but I'm thrilled that you are getting it back. It looks stunning on you, and after all that hard work, you deserve to own such a beautiful work of art.

Congratulations on being placed so high up in the rankings!

Anonymous said...

wow! i am so glad you commented on my blog and i found yours! what a fabulous blog. i love your knitting.

and thanks so much for the tip on fixing my tank. not sure why i didn't think of that, but i am really grateful for your help!

spinndiva said...

Was it the jacket or an SP spoilage?
I have to know!!!!