Sunday, July 23, 2006

Found the Pattern, Bought the Yarn!

Here's the pattern that I've picked out to knit for the baby! It's a LionBrand free pattern called Earthtone Tiles Afghan. I've also picked out Caron Simply Soft in 5 lovely bright colors! So, it won't be an Earthtone Tiles Afghan, but rather a Bright Baby Tiles Afghan! Will also make it smaller of course, but I like all the geometrics, it's a reversible pattern, and while there will be some sewing, I think it'll come out gorgeous!!

FTR - the tale that knitting yarn is part of the FL Tax Free week seems to be greatly exaggerated. Walmart said it's not on the list and they're not honoring it. I'm trying to find the source of the list we were looking at yesterday that said it WAS Tax-Free. It's only $.70, but it's more the principle of the thing!

Gotta go get started, just wanted to let you know I'd found a pattern!

No comments: